1934 – « La Goupille Cannelée » (LGC) was founded by three local industrial families. The production site was in Angers and the head office was in Paris.
1970 – The factory in Avrillé was opened.
1986 – The company was taken over by PSM International Group, and so LGC became PSM Fixation.
2004 – PSM Fixation sold its manufacturing activity to Philippe Gardette, and we became LGC once again.