Environmental protection has become a key factor in preserving quality of life for present and future generations. Protecting the environment is something we must all get involved with.
Aware of its importance, La Goupille Cannelée has, since 2007, been involved in the environmental process. It is therefore logical that we have agreed to implement an environmental management system in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard. In addition to this, we work closely with Angers Loire Métropole to manage our waste water outflows.
In the context of increased industrial output, and in order to limit the environmental impact of our activities, LGC has set itself the following objectives :
- Reducing waste
- Making all our staff aware of the implications
- Limiting our consumption of water and energy
- Limiting our consumption of oil
- Improving our levels of regulatory compliance
Why should we recycle, sort and reduce our waste ?
- To preserve natural resources such as wood (paper, cardboard), oil (plastic), etc.
- To save energy
- To reduce pollution
- To preserve the natural environment
Why should we limit our consumption ?
- To reduce the environmental impact – Greenhouse-gas emissions
- To preserve our limited resources: Saving energy for tomorrow
- To reduce our energy costs