In our process of continuous improvement, aiming to boost our performance and durability, the main objectives are improving working conditions, managing and avoiding risks better by putting people at the heart of our Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) policy. This system is based on OHSAS 18001 guidelines to provide the best levels of health and safety in our current structure.
The company’s priorities are:
- Developing the OHS management system
- Involving staff in participatory roles
- Informing and trainng all staff in OHS
- Identifying risks linked to OHS
- Improving working conditions
- Involving contractors and visitors in risk management
- Improving our levels of regulatory compliance
- Reducing exposure to dangerous substances
The above strategies aim to evaluate, improve and certify our OHSAS 18001 system to provide better health and safety protection for our employees and contractors.
Safety concerns everyone, and so we all need to get involved and work together to make this a success.
As for any company with more than 50 employees, we have an HSE committee but we have also set up a steering group linked to the HSE.